- Many options if you're thinking about a move this year!
- Brisbane CBD plus work from home flexibility
- Great Opportunities for Career Progression
- Contact us for a confidential discussion and full briefing
- FIRM: This is a specialist firm with a full-service construction team where you will gain experience to both back-end and front-end matters. Due to growth and work volumes around a multi-million-dollar project, an opportunity has become available for a junior lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- WORK: Work on a range of complex infrastructure matters across multiple jurisdictions and sectors. You will act for clients in relation to construction disputes as well as litigation in all superior courts, arbitration, and mediation. Sectors include major commercial construction, civil works projects, infrastructure and resources.
- CANDIDATE: Th ideal candidate will have 3+ years PAE; Previous top, mid or national firm experience; Previous experience in Commercial Litigation; and experience in construction law will obviously be well regarded yet is NOT a mandatory prerequisite.
- BENEFITS: In return for your talents this firm is offering: High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on; Impressive salary package; Bi-annual bonuses to all staff; Work closely with industry leaders' partners; Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
- FIRM: National top-tier firm with a strong reputation attracting Australia's most successful and innovative organisations as clients.
- WORK: This role will see you providing full range front-end advice to public and private clients in planning and delivering critical large infrastructure projects. Sectors will include oil and gas, telecommunications, infrastructure, as well as energy and resources based projects.
- CANDIDATE: Our client is looking for a lawyer who has been a Senior Associate for at least 2 years, ideally 7 to 10+ Years PAE. You will need experience in front-end construction matters and have a hunger for the industry.
- BENEFITS: This is a firm that is continuing to grow and your salary package will also reflect this. They also have great leave entitlements and other benefits.
- FIRM: This reputable national firm currently has a vacancy within their Construction Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- WORK: In this position, you will be a valued member of the Construction Team and will assist the Partners in managing clients while providing cohesive and legally technical advice. The successful candidate will provide both front and back-end advice including BCIPA matters and regulatory work.
- CANDIDATE: The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual, currently or recently with a specialist, mid or first-tier background. You will have a minimum of 2 years post-admission experience in and exposure to a fair portion of the fields mentioned.
- REWARDS: You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients. The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development. They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example. A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
We understand that timing is crucial in making career moves so if any of these roles have piqued your interest but you feel it might not be the perfect moment for a change, we encourage you to still reach out. We can then keep you informed about upcoming opportunities that align with your career aspirations.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a 'virtual meeting' over Zoom, Teams, or FaceTime. Alternatively, we have a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN020224 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.