To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, experience working within a law firm is ESSENTIAL. You are also required to have the following skills:
- proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- a minimum touch typing speed of 60 wpm;
- experienced with LEAP would be beneficial but not essential;
- a working knowledge of a legal Trust Account, General Account and other Legal Accounts procedures;
- great with numbers, and have a minimum 5 years' legal secretarial and accounts experience;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- the ability to work in a team environment and autonomously;
- an approachable and enthusiastic manner; and
- an acute attention to detail.
- document production;
- dictaphone typing;
- preparation of Briefs;
- accounts payable & receivable (with the assistance of an external Accountant);
- database management;
- diary management and meeting room bookings;
- general office administration management.
Interested or need more information? Call Trudy Reading and Ena Pita on 3221 1229 or email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat today. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, so don't hold back - it won't last!
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 30 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000