- Work directly with TWO reputable Directors providing high level support & day-to-day management of the firm's administration functions
- Join a Reputable and Well-Respected Specialist Mid-Tier Firm
- Competitive Remuneration Package | Brisbane CBD Location
An EXCITING role has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide a high level of support to both the Managing Director and Director of the Firm whilst also managing the day-to-day Administration duties of the firm.
Your duties can expect to include, but are not limited to the following:
- All aspects of office management;
- General Administrative and Legal Support;
- Direct liaison with client, CEO's and Directors of listed and non-listed entities;
- Relevant marketing and event management;
- Database & website maintenance;
- Management of Information Technology Systems in conjunction with external providers;
- QLS Practising Certificate renewals;
- Manage Insurances
- Organisation of the firms corporate responsibility schemes;
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following characteristics:
- A minimum of 8+ years' Executive Assistant Experience gained within a reputable organisation;
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills;
- Event coordination and management capabilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills; and
- A proactive and enthusiastic work style.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 20190614 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy . Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000