- A mid-tier National firm that is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, low attrition levels, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- This is one of the largest construction teams in Queensland so you can expect high quality matters.
- Your work mix will include back-end work including major Construction Litigation, BCIPA claims, as well as Indemnity issues surrounding Construction Professionals (Architects, Engineers, Surveyors).
- The practice also has an element of front-end work from time-to-time, and whilst they are looking for a back-end construction lawyer in this instance there is the opportunity to be exposed to front-end work in the future should the individual have that interest and capability.
- You will need to be at Associate level with at least 4 years’ experience in construction.
- Due to a large amount of growth they have the capacity for both an Associate level lawyer and a Junior SA.
- Therefore, applications will be considered up to 8 years PAE.
- Remuneration will be negotiable in line with relevant experience and is market competitive with other national firms.
- In addition, this firm has leading edge Employee Relations policies including Social Club, Flexible Work Practices, Health & Well-being and Salary Sacrificing.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN190819 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.