- This is a large firm with one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia due to the quality of their work.
- You can choose to work in either the Brisbane or Sydney office depending on your preference.
- Back End Construction involving contract disputes across a wide range of industries including transport, water, resources, social infrastructure, defence and logistics.
- You will advise a diverse range of clients including principals, owners, contractors, superintendents, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants in both the government and private sectors.
- We are seeking someone with 3 to 8 years PAE with experience in construction law.
- You will preferably have previously worked in another mid, top or national firm in a similar area.
- You will also have a clear passion for construction and continuing in this area.
- This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events).
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN260220 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.