- This is a resourceful National Mid-tier firm.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- You can expect to be challenged with a wide variety of work including quality construction litigation and BCIPA matters.
- You will have 1 year PAE (up to 3 years considered) and a solid academic record (not necessarily honours).
- You will come from a mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in quality construction litigation and dispute resolution.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- Not sure where to start! This firm is an employer of choice for its quality work, pay at the top of the market, great culture (they live and breathe their staff), and they actively promote work-life balance.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN280319 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.