- Looking for a Challenging yet Rewarding Role in Construction?
- Firm Renowned for Delivering a High Standard of Service to all Clientele
- Seeking a Innovative, Lateral Thinker with Strong Technical Skills
- APPLY TODAY | Call Bianca on 07 3221 1229 for Further Information
- This is a resourceful National Mid-tier firm.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and deliver a very high standard of service to clients.
- You can expect to be challenged with a wide variety of work including quality construction litigation and BCIPA matters.
- You will have 1 year PAE (up to 3 years considered) and a solid academic record (not necessarily honours).
- You will come from a mid- to top-tier firm and will have experience in quality construction litigation and dispute resolution.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including:
- Using your initiative; as well as
- Being lateral in your thinking; and
- Strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- Not sure where to start!
- This firm is an employer of choice for it quality work,
- Pay at the top of the market,
- Great culture (they live and breathe their staff), and
- They actively promote work-life balance!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN210120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.