- National top-tier firm with a strong reputation attracting Australia's most successful and innovative organisations as clients.
- This role will see you providing full range back-end advice to public and private clients in planning and delivering critical large infrastructure projects.
- Sectors will include oil and gas, telecommunications, infrastructure, as well as energy and resources based projects.
- Our client is looking for a lawyer who has been a Senior Associate for at least 2 years, ideally 7 to 10+ Years PAE.
- You will need experience in back-end construction matters and have a hunger for the industry.
- This is a firm that is continuing to grow and your salary package will also reflect this.
- They also have great leave entitlements and other benefits.
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.