- Top-Tier International Firm
- Highly-Regarded Practice Group
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Our client stands out amongst Australia's premier law firms and is well respected for its depth of expertise on complex transactions. Boasting experience, capability and team bench-strength to work on complex, cutting edge transactions, this banking & finance team consistently wins praise from clients and the market for its responsiveness and ability.
- This world-class law firm is guided by important values, ensuring an energetic and exciting environment in which careers can be developed.
- Our Client is currently looking for a banking and finance lawyer to join their busy team, working under a talented and experienced Partner. The successful candidates will work in a team on large complex matters as well as handle a variety of files themselves including front-end finance and preparation of security documents.
- You can expect to act for some of Australia's biggest banks on interstate and international transactions. During this time you will be building relationships with clients while being mentored and provided with the support to grow with the firm.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will be coming from a similar sized top-tier or well-regarded mid-tier firm, with 1 to 4 years PAE experience across banking and finance.
- In addition, the successful candidate will a drive to succeed, coupled with the ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail and a proven ability to work within tight timeframes.
- The firm is offering a competitive remuneration package with a high performance incentive scheme. The role provides excellent prospects for career progression, with a clearly defined career path and mentoring program on offer.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: BF2019126 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Law Staff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.