- Career Defining Opportunity within a distinguished Mid-Tier Firm
- Exposure to Challenging Matters
- Attractive remuneration + Opportunities to Progress your Career FAST!
- Our client is an established mid-tier fir with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding Banking and Finance team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
- Working as a valued member of a highly skilled banking and finance team, you will work closely under the guidance of a Partner who is invested in your growth and development, as well as be given a degree of responsibility to run your own challenging matters across complex financing transactions across various industry sectors including real estate, agribusiness, corporate, and health.
- You will have experience as a banking and finance lawyer with between 2-4 years PAE; and
- In addition, you will have solid academics and ideally coming out of either a mid or top-tier firm.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION:
- With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, exceptional mentoring from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice, and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we maintain the highest protocols during Covid and therefore offer a meeting over Zoom or FaceTime, as well as offer a contactless meeting in a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: BF20212411 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted