The firm has an enviable profile in the legal community as being a high performing culture acting for institutional clients and SME’s and delivering on their expectations. They would like to continue to leverage off this exceptional reputation and engage a BDM to take the presence of the firm to the next level.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you can expect your role to include:
- research into demographic target markets to understand their potential requirement for legal services, including market analysis of corporate trends and issues to develop revenue-generating opportunities;
- identification of potential pipelines of work, including reciprocal referral arrangements, and developing an appropriate strategy which will lead to pitch meetings for/with Legal Practice Directors;
- contacting target clients directly via various means, including by telephone;
- arranging and attending business meetings with targeted clients (in concert with Legal Practice Directors) to discuss their legal service requirements;
- manage the tender/bid process and draft capability statements;
- working and liaising with partners and senior lawyers to build and develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- manage existing key client relationships, where you will be expected to develop deeper relationships and opportunities for cross-referrals;
- development and management of all marketing collateral within the firm including digital marketing (design, web content and development), firm newsletter and social media presence which promote and strengthen the firm’s brand;
- identification of potential platforms to promote the firm’s brand including corporate events, networking opportunities, sponsorships and charity and community initiatives;
- event and networking coordination and participation.
- 3+ years new business development experience within a professional services firm (ideally legal services);
- proven track record in a consultative sales environment and skilled lead generation capability;
- highly self-motivated and thrive in a high-performance environment where you are rewarded for the results you achieve;
- strong communication skills, written and verbal, that can be used in building stronger relationships with clients and industry bodies;
- extensive networks on the Gold Coast and/or in Brisbane;
- a demonstrated high level of commercial acumen to drive business profitability and account growth.
CRM and Desktop Publishing software is at your fingertips together with full financial support for networking events.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary package, attractive bonuses for meeting and exceeding KPI’s, and the opportunity to work with a team of high-performing individuals without compromising on work-life balance.
Part-time candidates will also be considered.
At Law Staff we offer all candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: BDM230120 and email your Resume to either:
LAW STAFF | LEVEL 22, 300 QUEEN STREET BRISBANE | 07 3221 1229