The firm has an enviable profile in the legal community as being a high performing culture acting for institutional clients and delivering on their expectations. They would like to continue to leverage off this exceptional reputation and engage a BDM to take the profile of the firm to the next level.
Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you can expect your role to include:
- working and liaising with partners and senior lawyers to build and develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- market analysis of corporate trends and issues to develop revenue-generating opportunities;
- development and management of marketing collateral including digital marketing (design, web content development);
- sponsorship coordination;
- event coordination and participation;
- advising partners of the effects of key changes and trends in the industry.
- formal qualifications in Communications, PR or Marketing;
- 3+ years marketing experience within professional services;
- experience within a Professional Services firm, ideally a law firm;
- excellent all-round communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Lawyers with previous BD experience who are looking for a change in career direction will also be considered.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package, and the opportunity to work with a team of high-performing individuals. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
At Law Staff we offer all candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: BDM111219 and email your Resume to either:
LAW STAFF | LEVEL 22, 300 QUEEN STREET BRISBANE | 07 3221 1229