Rare opportunity for a Business Development/Marketing Manager to join this highly regarded firm in the Brisbane CBD.
- working and liaising with partners and senior lawyers to build and develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- market analysis of corporate trends and issues to develop revenue-generating opportunities;
- liaising with clients and external stakeholders;
- participate in organisation and execution of client events;
- produce marketing materials;
- identifying, evaluating and responding to tenders; and
- advising partners of the effects of key changes and trends in the industry.
- 3+ years business development experience within a professional services firm (ideally legal services);
- strong communication skills, written and verbal, that can be used in building stronger relationships with Lawyers, Partners, clients and other external stakeholders;
- commitment to clients service;
- proven track record and skilled lead generation capability;
- highly self-motivated and thrive in a high-performance environment where you are rewarded for the results you achieve;
- a demonstrated high level of commercial acumen to drive business profitability and account growth; and
- professional presentation.
At Law Staff we offer all candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: BDM190220 and email your Resume to either:
LAW STAFF | LEVEL 22, 300 QUEEN STREET BRISBANE | 07 3221 1229