This a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial and Property Lawyer to join a growing close knit CBD boutique practice, acting for high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters working closely under the guidance of a highly respected Partner.
This role will see you working on a range of Commercial and Property matters including but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a whole range of commercial contracts;
- Shareholder agreements/Corporate structuring;
- Franchising agreements and advice;
- Managing, advising on and reviewing sale / acquisition of business transactions;
- Trade mark registrations and intellectual property advice;
- Competition / consumer law advice, including reviewing marketing and promotional materials; and
- General commercial and corporate advisory, including the Corporations Act and other general corporate governance
- Management of Leasing and other commercial property transactions and advice.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- 3 + years PAE working primarily on Commercial and Property Law matters, ideally gained at a boutique or small practice;
- Strong commercial acumen and client centric;
- Skills and drive to assist in growing the business; and
- Motivation and technical skills to run Commercial and Property matters with a degree of autonomy for someone at your level, seeking guidance from your supervising Partner where necessary, as well as support from a Junior Lawyer.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 20191006 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org