- Top Tier Law Firm and Employer of Choice
- Career-defining role | Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
- Mix of complex & Inimitable Matters | High profile clients in emerging markets
- Negotiable $125K to $225K depending on experience and seniority.
As part of a top-tier firm you can expect to work closely with a highly regarded Partner who is recognised by peers as an industry leader.
The exposure to a broad range of exciting matters makes this a commercial and real estate role like no other in the Brisbane market. In fact, we would confidently rate it as career-defining and 'The Commercial & Property Role of the Year'.
You will get the opportunity to act for high profile clients across a range of industries including hospitality and tourism, aviation, infrastructure, mining, as well as emerging markets. In this position your work will include:
- complex commercial real estate acquisitions and disposals;
- commercial contracts;
- major infrastructure projects;
- liquor licensing;
- airport leasing and privatisation;
- aerospace advisory;
- commercial leasing; and
- property/agribusiness related biopharma projects.
At Law Staff we offer all lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CPA201920 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.