- Career Defining Opportunity with a Reputable Australian Firm
- Supportive Culture and Growing Team | Exposure to Complex + Challenging Matters
- Excellent mentoring + Endless Career Advancement Opportunities
- Market Leading Remuneration Package
- We're currently seeking a Commercial & Technology Lawyer with 2+years' PAE to join a reputable Australian firm with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding IP, IT & Commercial team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
- As a member of the IP, IT & Commercial team, you will work closely with a reputable Partner and Senior Lawyers servicing a variety of blue chip corporate clients, including ASX listed corporations across a wide range of industries in addition to various public sector clients and start up companies.
- This position will see you working on major IT procurement and telecommunications service agreements. As such, to be successful you will have a minimum of 2 years' PAE within a mid or top tier IT/IP practice and be looking to continue in this area of specialisation.
- With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, exceptional mentoring from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice, and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: CT20191013 and forward your Professional Profile to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com; and
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org