This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing close knit CBD boutique practice, acting for high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters with a high level of autonomy under the guidance and supervision of a highly respected Partner.
This role will see you working on a range of Commercial matters including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a whole range of commercial contracts;
- Shareholder agreements/Corporate structuring;
- Franchising agreements and advice;
- Managing, advising on and reviewing sale / acquisition of business transactions;
- Trade mark registrations and intellectual property advice;
- Competition / consumer law advice, including reviewing marketing and promotional materials; and
- General commercial and corporate advisory, including the Corporations Act and other general corporate governance.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum 3 years' Post Admission Experience (ideally 5) working primarily on Commercial Law matters as well as exposure to Property matters;
- Strong commercial acumen and client centric;
- You will have the motivation and technical skills to run your Commercial and Property matters autonomously, seeking guidance from your supervising Partner where necessary, as well as support from a Junior Lawyer.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2894878 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.