- Our client is a large national firm with a strong national presence, an expanding Brisbane office, and a reputation for excellence.
- They are one of the ultimate Employers of Choice offering competitive salaries, as well as numerous staff benefits and a stable and cohesive work environment.
You will specialise in:
- Loan Agreements
- Hire Agreements
- Labour Hire Agreements
- Manufacture and Supply Agreements
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Share Sales
- Cartage Terms and Conditions
- Asset Sales
- General Security Agreements
- Deeds of Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure agreements
- Website T&C's
- Credit Agreements
- The right candidate will have a minimum of 7 years PAE in Corporate and Commercial Law and will have worked with a notable practice.
- You will currently be a Senior Associate, or be a Senior Lawyer of 7 or more years PAE and be looking to step up into an SA/SC role should you have demonstrable skills in the management and mentoring of junior lawyers.
- The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable in line with the skillset of the individual, however mid to high $1's can be used as a general guide.
- Our client's employee benefits include flexible work practices including an option to WFH part-time.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CM210521 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.