- This is a leading Australian law firm who is highly regarding for its practical and commercial approach.
- The successful candidate will act for major banking institutions and non-bank financers, liquidators, bankruptcy trustees, administrators and receivers.
- You will represent directors and company officers in response to ASIC investigations and other corporate regulators.
- To apply for this role you must have commercial litigation experience at either Associate Level or near associate level.
- Minimum 4 Years PAE. You will also have an interest in mentoring junior colleagues and a desire to build client relationships.
- You will gain the mentoring directly from a partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters.
- This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL040219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.