- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
Working closely with one Partner you will have broad exposure to a variety of matters including:
- General Commercial litigation matters;
- Insolvency disputes;
- Complex tax litigation;
- Disputes under the Corporations Act; and
- Commercial contracts disputes.
4+ PAE ASSOCIATE
- You will have at least 4 Years PAE, at or approaching Associate Level.
- You will come from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in commercial litigation and/or insolvency.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- You will gain the mentoring directly from a partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters.
- This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL141119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.