- Highly Respected, Specialist Firm | Fantastic Work Place Culture
- Unique Opportunity to Join a Fast Growing Practice in their Brisbane Office
- Competitive Remuneration Package | Great Work-Life Balance and Employee Benefits
- This is a highly respected, specialist firm which is well resourced and innovative, with fantastic work place culture.
- It is also very community minded with a focus on client value to a high standard.
- Unique opportunity for a litigation Associate to join a fast growing practice in their Brisbane office.
- Your role will include:
- Confidentially managing your own matters from commencement to completion;
- Briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences;
- Enjoying the responsibility of mentoring and providing leadership to Junior Lawyers within the team; and
- Having a valued input into the business development and marketing of the firm.
- Your work mix will include high scale litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and Australia.
- This will include:
- Commercial and corporate dispute resolution and litigation,
- Corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and debt recovery;
- Disputes will range from business, to shareholder and contract disputes, property and trust disputes as well as competition and consumer disputes; and
- Acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
- To be successful you will need at least 3 years PAE up to Senior Associate Level.
- You will also have solid commercial litigation and/or insolvency experience; have a commitment to provide a high degree of client service; and while not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL260320 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.