- Apply with confidence while you're still in your current role. With over 30 Years in the market we can assist you to navigate that next move
- Corporations Act, Construction, Insolvency, Bankruptcy Act and ACL
- Work-Life Balance | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Competitive Remuneration Package | Mentoring and Growth opportunities
This is a highly respected, specialist firm with a phenomenal opportunity for growth. This firm is:
- innovative and progressive;
- has an exceptional work place culture;
- service oriented with a focus on value-adding to clients at every opportunity;
- has extensive community involvement; and
- is considered by many to be an Employer of Choice.
Our client is growing and seeks an additional Associate with a high level of technical expertise to join their Gold Coast office. Your role will include:
- confidently managing matters from commencement to completion under the guidance of accredited specialists;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences; and
- having a valued input into client relationship management and new business development in collaboration with partners of the firm.
Your work mix will include high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States. This will include:
- Corporate dispute resolution, construction disputes; corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and secured/unsecured recovery work;
- Disputes ranging from business litigation; to shareholder and contract issues; property and trust disputes; as well as competition and consumer disputes; and
- Acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
- Private and listed companies;
- High net worth individuals and their families;
- Leading private equity funds; and
- Numerous national brands.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 3 years PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Commercial Litigation experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm;
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
- Market leading remuneration package based on the level of skills and competency that you bring to the table;
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities;
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment; and
- This firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL110820 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.