- This reputable Eastern Seaboard CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Litigation Team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- In this position, you will be a valued member of the Litigation Team with a particular focus on property fund managers, asset managers and property developers disputes.
- This will include development agreements, construction contracts, management agreements, leases and contracts for sale, advising AFS and credit licences on internal and external dispute resolution and ASIC investigations.
- You will be exposed to contractual disputes, Corporations Act issues, directors’ duties, shareholder disputes and competition and consumer law issues.
- You will also have a role in conducting debt recovery procedures, insolvency and some employment matters.
- The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual, currently or recently with a mid to first-tier background.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years post-admission experience in and exposure to a fair portion of the fields mentioned.
- You will join a tight-knit team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
- They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL231219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.