Our client is a technically well regarded firm that has undergone substantial growth in recent years. They have a reputation second-to-none and are a leader in the gold Coast market. In addition, they promote development and progression.
The firm has an enviable profile in the legal community as being a high performing culture acting for institutional clients and SME’s and delivering on their expectations. Their litigation team is led by experienced and talented Partners servicing blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
This role is to work across high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including:
- Corporate Contract Disputes;
- Shareholder and Contract Disputes;
- Class Actions;
- Takeover Disputes;
- Tax Litigation;
- Property and Trust Disputes;
- Public and Private Investigations;
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy;
- Restructuring and Asset Protection;
- Intellectual Property Litigation; and
- Competition and Consumer Disputes.
This is a unique opportunity for a litigation Associate or Senior Associate with your role including:
- confidentially managing your own matters from commencement to completion;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences;
- enjoying the responsibility of mentoring and providing leadership to paralegals within the team; and
- having a valued input into the business development and marketing of the firm.
To be successful in this role you will have 4+ years' of post-admission commercial litigation experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships; and
- while not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL280220 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.