This is a highly respected, specialist firm with a phenomenal opportunity for growth. This firm is:
- has an exceptional work place culture;
- service oriented with a focus on value-adding to clients at every opportunity.
Our client is growing and seeks an additional Associate or Senior Associate with a high level of technical expertise to join their Brisbane office. Your role will include:
- confidently managing your own matters from commencement to completion;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences; and
- having a valued input into client relationship management and new business development in collaboration with partners of the firm.
Your work mix will include high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States. This will include:
- Corporate dispute resolution, corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and secured/unsecured recovery work;
- Disputes ranging from business litigation; to shareholder and contract issues; property and trust disputes; as well as competition and consumer disputes; and
- Acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
- Private and listed companies;
- High net worth individuals and their families;
- Leading private equity funds; and
- Numerous national brands.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 5 years PAE (applications considered up to Senior Associate level);
- Commercial Litigation experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm;
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
- Market leading remuneration package based on the level of skills and competency that you bring to the table; and
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL050520 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.