- This is an opportunity to work in a large Mid-Tier firm with high quality work and a friendly environment.
- They specialise in handling complex matters whether instituted in Australia or off-shore.
- Work mix will involve all aspects of commercial litigation;
- Defence class action claims such as securities fraud, financial services, employment, data breach/privacy, consumer protection, anti-trust, claims against auditors, product liability and franchisee; and
- Regulatory disputes.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial litigation, competence in the management of electronic data bases, strong legal and client management skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- An attractive salary is offered commensurate with experience, together with the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses; and
- This firm has beautiful inner CBD office.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL301119 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.