- A top-tier law firm with one of the largest commercial litigation practice groups in Australia.
- Your role will involve preparing advice, drafting correspondence, liaising with counsel and preparing final and interlocutory proceedings.
- The successful candidate will work for a variety of clients including State and Federal Government, mining and energy companies, financial services and major banks, as well as a number of ASX listed companies.
- You must have at least 2 years' post admission experience in commercial Litigation, and a familiarity with Supreme and Federal Court proceedings.
- You will also need sound academics (GPA of 5.0 and above).
- As a top-tier law firm you will reap the rewards of an impressive salary, combined with extensive other employee benefits.
- You will also be trained and mentored by the best in the business and hone your skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL270918 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.