- A South East QLD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career.
- This is a broad commercial position with a varied and challenging work mix including:
- Disputes under the corporations act;
- Property disputes;
- Resources litigation;
- Breach of commercial contract;
- Administrative law intellectual property disputes;
- Corporate fraud;
- International commercial arbitration;
- Construction litigation; and
- BCIPA work
- You will have at least 4 years experience working on similar matters.
- You will also be either at (or working towards) Associate with strong technical skills
- This firm has a proven history of elevating people to partnership based on merit and not seniority.
- The remuneration is also top of the market.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL190919 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.