- This is an opportunity to work in a large Mid-Tier firm with high quality work and a friendly environment.
- They specialise in handling complex disputes whether instituted in Australia or off-shore.
- Work mix will involve all aspects of corporate disputes, including major corporate insolvency and ancillary litigation, Australian financial services advice and regulatory infringement claims.
- You will work for a wide range of clients including large insolvency firms, commercial and residential property developers, retail store chains, local government, and professional sporting teams just to name a few.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in disputes under the Corporations Act, competence in the management of electronic data bases, strong legal and client management skills, and the ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
- An attractive salary is offered commensurate with experience, together with the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses.
- This firm has beautiful new offices and great employee benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL210219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.