- Senior Leadership Team
- Young Dynamic Culture | Team Environment
- Flexible Hours and Work-Life Balance
- No Time Sheets
- High Rewards for Achievers
- Values Driven Organisation
For more than 30 years, Law Staff has been working collaboratively and consultatively with clients to fully understand their Talent acquisition needs, ultimately providing outstanding candidates who fit seamlessly into their organisations.
This role is for a person motivated and passionate about customer service, highly competitive in the War for Talent, yet a person who will not compromise on personal principles or corporate values. It's a position that will suit a solutions-focused Commercial Litigation Lawyer who is either jaded with private practice or looking for new meaning in their professional life.
At Law Staff you will have the opportunity to work with a range of private law firms from specialists to globals, as well as government departments and corporations with in-house legal departments. You will be expected to work as part of a team to genuinely partner with clients to help them achieve successful hiring outcomes and foster long term business relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be a genuinely passionate and an energetic self-starter;
- be highly motivated, proactive and results-driven;
- be able to demonstrate something in your background that is indicative of what drives you and the commitment you have to achieve your own personal or professional goals;
- be professional, honest and uncompromisingly ethical in your approach;
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have a genuine passion for people and be able to build rapport easily at all levels;
- be highly organised, an excellent time manager and multi-tasker; and
- revel in working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment where others will offer to help you and you will naturally want to reciprocate.
HOW TO APPLY
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills and interests. We want to understand what drives you and gets you out of bed every day with a skip in your step. Reciprocally, we want to tell you how we can deliver on your expectations and provide you with the challenge you have been striving to achieve.
To express an interest please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref LG300818 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
Brisbane Qld 4000