- Experienced in Commercial Litigation? New opportunity to join a well established firm assisting with a variety of matters for national client
- Fast-track career progression available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to Work with Reputable Partners for Career Development
- Our client is a leading firm with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading commercial litigation team in the legal market.
- They also have an excellent culture, known to look after staff with a range of benefits and health and well-being policies.
- Predominately commercial litigation on a range of matters including Corps Act disputes, Intellectual Property, Property Litigation, Insolvency and Debt Recovery, Arbitrations, Directors and Officers Duties, Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Act on behalf of mid to large size enterprises, Industry Associations, Energy and mining companies, Distribution Business, Banks, Commercial Property Businesses.
- A minimum of 3 Years post-admission experience either ready to step into a Lawyer or Associate role
- Previous experience Commercial litigation matters is essential, together with great drafting skills for claims.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within litigation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Modern offices, collegiate team environment and a busy social club.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL250920 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.