Our client is a technically well regarded firm that has undergone substantial growth in recent years. They have a reputation second-to-none and are a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression.
The firm has an enviable profile in the legal community as being a high performing culture acting for institutional clients and SME’s and delivering on their expectations. Their litigation team is led by experienced and talented Partners servicing blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
This role is to work across high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including:
- Corporate Contract Disputes;
- Shareholder Disputes;
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Compliance
- Professional Negligence and D&O Claims
- Class Actions;
- Takeover Disputes;
- Tax Litigation;
- Property and Trust Disputes;
- Public and Private Investigations;
- Restructuring and Asset Protection;
- Intellectual Property Litigation; and
- Competition and Consumer Disputes.
LAWYER OR ASSOCIATE
This is a unique opportunity for a litigation Lawyer or Associate with your role including:
- assisting on and managing your own matters from commencement to completion;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences; and
- having a valued input into the business development and marketing of the firm.
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years' of post-admission commercial litigation experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:CL040820 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229