- Growing team, offering excellent mentoring and opportunity for advancement
- Excellent Workplace Culture & Competitive Remuneration
- Leading Litigation Team | Matters Across Multiple Industries
We're currently seeking a Commercial Litigation Senior Associate with at least 6+ years' PAE to join the Gold Coast office of a firm with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding Dispute Resolution team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
As a member of the Dispute Resolution team, you will work closely with a reputable Partner and Senior Lawyers servicing a variety of blue chip corporate clients, including ASX listed corporations across a wide range of industries.
High scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including:
- Shareholder and Contract Disputes;
- Energy and Resource Disputes;
- Tax Litigation;
- Property and Trust Disputes;
- Intellectual Property Litigation; as well as
- Competition and Consumer Disputes.
This position will see you working on commercial litigation matters. As such, to be successful you will have a minimum of 6 years' PAE ideally within a mid or top-tier practice and be looking to continue in this area of specialisation. In addition, you will have:
- Highly developed technical skills;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CLGC270820 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.