- Progressive mid-tier firm with an impressive client base
- Work-life balance without compromising on quality of work
- Close-knit team offering excellent mentoring by Senior Lawyers and a respectful Partner
Opportunity to join a progressive and respected mid-tier firm with a strong market reputation and expertise across all areas of the real estate sector. Their close-knit property team offers ongoing development opportunities and the chance to work closely with property law leaders on high quality matters.
The Commercial Property practice group is looking to add an experienced Property Lawyer to their team, ideally at Associate level. This position will see you providing commercial and property law advice across a varied portfolio of transactional project matters, with a focus on leasing and development work. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Project structuring and financing; as well as some
- Retail, industrial and commercial leasing.
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2565896CMPR and email your Resume to Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229