- Growth role | Step up into Junior SA role
- Sizeable Commercial Property team | Large National Firm
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Employer of Choice
This sizable Commercial Property practice group has a growth opportunity for an experienced Lawyer at Junior Senior Associate level. The position will see you taking on a complex portfolio of varied transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with Senior Partners, whilst also overseeing junior team members and contributing towards business development. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years post-admission property law experience, ideally gained from a mid or top-tier environment, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Highly developed technical skills;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering a reputable internal learning and development program. Additionally, a range of employee benefits are available, including regular social events, health and well-being initiatives, work-life balance assistance, health insurance and generous parental leave.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move. Applications should be directed to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000