- Established Commercial Law Firm | CBD Based Offices
- Career-development on Offer | Highly Competitive Salary
- Work alongside an Industry Recognised Parters on Challenging Matters!
This sizeable Commercial Property team has a growth opportunity for an enthusiastic Commercial Property Lawyer with 2-4 years post admission experience. The position will see you working hand in hand with an industry recognised dynamic Partner on a a range of complex and varied commercial property law matters including:
- Commercial and residential property development and project structuring;
- Complex commercial, industrial and residential property transactions;
- Off the plan contracts;
- Body corporate and community title matters including advising on titling structures and good governance of community title schemes, by laws, and new community management statements;
- Body corporate litigation and dispute resolution;
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing transitions;
- Rural acquisitions and disposals;
- Preparing and reviewing long-term agricultural leases;
- Liquor licensing and gaming; and
- Planning and environment dispute resolution and litigation.
To be successful in this role you will have between 2-4 years post-admission commercial property law experience gained within a sizeable mid tier or specialist practice firm. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Highly developed technical skills;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering a reputable internal learning and development program. Additionally, a range of employee benefits are available.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move.
Applications should be directed to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com; and
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000