1. REAL ESTATE | 3+ YEARS PAE | TOP-TIER FIRM
- Our client has a reputation second to none in Australia, offering a full range of commercial legal services for blue-chip clients on a national scale, with a reputation for excellence and a leading workplace environment.
- You will enjoy the challenge of working on a broad range of commercial property matters whilst acting for commercially astute and financially resourceful clients.
- You can expect to work across any range of Commercial Property matters that may interest you including: commercial property acquisitions and sales; property developments; and commercial and retail leasing.
- You will have 3+ years post admission experience focused within the general commercial property field preferably in a mid or top-tier firm.
- You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills and have an excellent academic background. A commitment to achieving desirable outcomes and producing work of the highest quality is essential in this dynamic team.
- You can expect a top-of-the-market remuneration package as well as access to an excellent employee benefits package and career development.
- Central Brisbane CBD location.
- Our client is a highly regarded and innovative mid-tier firm with a strong presence in Brisbane and a reputation for excellence in Australia.
- You will gain exposure to complex and challenging legal work at the forefront of the industry, as part of a national team.
- Become involved in all stages of real estate and infrastructure projects;
- Work across the development of major real estate assets, real estate developments, structuring of real estate investments and complex lease agreements.
- Act for high-end clients including property owners, real estate investment trusts, major contractors and other stakeholders.
- You must have between 3-5 years PAE in a general commercial property team, and be client orientated and commercially astute.
- Join a diverse work environment as part of a close-knit and supportive team with ongoing mentoring, training, initiatives and other staff benefits.
- Market leading remuneration package and Brisbane CBD location.
3. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & HOSPITALITY | 3-5 YEARS PAE
- A well respected mid-tier law firm with a long and stable history in providing quality advice to a high calibre of clients.
- As part of a large Commercial Property practice you will gain exposure to a team of experienced Partners, working closely with a young and dynamic Partner on a range of property matters acting primarily for hospitality clients.
- Your work mix will include acquisitions; disposals and restructure of licensed venues; leasing; liquor and gaming applications and permits.
- You will have 3-5 years post admission experience working primarily on commercial property matters. Exposure to hospitality matters will be highly regarded.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package, the firm also offers a collegiate team environment including social activities, staff drinks & sporting teams, as well as genuine work-life balance across the firm.
4. CORPORATE COMMERCIAL & BODY CORPORATE | 3-5 YEARS PAE
- Specialist firm on the city fringe offering a profession, yet down to earth work environment.
- You will work with well-credentialed specialists who have worked with prominent well-known CBD firms, on a range of corporate and commercial, and Body Corporate matters.
- They truely embrace the work-life balance concept with a budget of just 5.5 hours per day and work hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm. They're also understanding of family commitments and will consider flexible arrangements (including school hours) if required.
- Our client is a progressive mid-tier firm with a strong market reputation and expertise across all areas of the real estate sector.
- They offer a close-knit team and ongoing development opportunities and the chance to work with property law leaders on high quality matters.
- You will have a minimum 3 years post admission experience ideally at Associate level, or ready to step into an Associate level position.
- Work mix will include commercial and residential property development; sale and purchase of commercial real estate; project structuring and financing; as well as some exposure to overflow retail, industrial and commercial leasing matters.
- This role will suit candidates with experience in a mid or top tier firm who are seeking direct contact with quality clients, a close mentoring relationship with senior practitioners whilst still enjoying work-life balance.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2782471Property email your CV to Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229