- Our client is a well respected Commercial Law firm with a strong Brisbane presence with more than 100+ staff.
- It is a firm that is highly regarded by its clients and peers as specialists in their areas of practice.
- They work hard yet they value work-life balance and promote a positive lead-by-example culture.
- This is currently a large team with a considerable number of Partners, each highly respected for their specialist experience in the field of property law.
- This role will see you working under the guidance of one particular Partner, famous for continuously delivering outstanding results to clients and respected for investing in their junior lawyers.
- The successful candidate will have between 2-5 years experience as a commercial property lawyer gained within a highly regarded national top-tier firm environment.
- You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- Working within a large team of talented lawyers, you will service clients in the hospitality industry.
- This role will see you largely working on complex transactional matters with a focus on acquisitions and sales with some exposure to leasing matters.
- In addition to attractive remuneration, the firm offers a strong employee focused culture underpinned by the Firms strong health and wellbeing program.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CPL202033 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.