- An independent South East QLD firm with an exceptional reputation and strong growth in recent years.
- They have a friendly atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Partner, receiving quality training and mentorship to advance your career.
- This is a broad commercial property law role which will see you taking a proactive approach to your own matters under the direction of a progressive and open-minded Partner.
- The work mix is varied and will see you working across:
- resumption of properties;
- acquisitions and disposals;
- conveyancing matters;
- commercial property leasing;
- survey and easements;
- flat land subdivisions; and also
- land development and town planning matters.
- Your clients will include developers, government, large unlisted companies and SMEs.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- 2-4 years PAE gained in a national mid-tier or specialist property firm on primarily Commercial and Property Law;
- Strong commercial acumen and client centric approach; and
- Motivation to excel and develop your technical skillset within this field of law.
- This firm is flexible & dynamic organisation supportive of your career & life goals.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CPL20202011 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.