- Our client is a growing close knit CBD specialist practice which represents high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters.
- The Commercial Property practice is lead by a strong technical Partner who is dynamic in their approach, and is one who takes an active interest in the growth and development of their team.
- They have an exceptional reputation for providing consistent mentorship and career advancement.
- The firm is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer with 2-5 years PAE, ideally gained within a boutique or small firm environment.
- Work closely under the guidance of this highly respected Partner to service existing local and national clients on a variety of matters including -
- Commercial Property Acquisitions and Disposals;
- Commercial and Industrial Leasing;
- Property Development and Project Structuring; as well as
- Rural Acquisitions and Disposals.
- Aside from a competitive remuneration, the firm will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the business growth through marketing and ad hoc business development duties.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PL180919 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.