A well respected law firm with a long and stable history in providing quality advise to a high calibre of clients.
Joining a sizeable property team with a client focus, this one of a kind opportunity will see you working directly with Partners and Senior Associates on a range of challenging property law matters including:
- Complex Commercial and Residential Conveyancing;
- Industrial, commercial and retail leasing;
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals;
- Large-scale property development transactions;
- Negotiating, drafting and settling of contract documents;
- Property litigation and dispute resolution; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have 2 + years post-admission property law experience, ideally gained from a mid or top-tier environment, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within commercial property law;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
This firm provides spacious modern offices, together with a high calibre client base and collaborative and supportive team environment!
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CP202027 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.