Our client is a resourceful and highly reputable national firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
This is the ideal opportunity for a talented lawyer with strong experience in tax law, who is keen to specialise in this area and work closely with well respected Tax Partners. This role will see you servicing a broad range of clients across various industries, allowing you to develop strong working relationships and ensuring the best possible outcomes for your client.
You can expect to advise on front and back end tax issues including:
- Acquisitions, disposals, restructures;
- implementation of restructures;
- Income Tax;
- Capital gains Tax;
- Goods and Services Tax; and
- State Tax.
To be successful in this role you will have 4+ years' PAE, including substantial experience within tax law. In addition we would like to hear from you if you have:
- Accounting qualifications (highly regarded);
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- An independent yet team-focused work style;
- Advanced organisational skills; and
- The ability to think outside the box.
Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: TSA112019 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.