NEW Opportunity for a mid-level Lawyer with 2 to 5 years PAE Experience to join a thriving mid-tier firm
- Mid-Tier Firm | Brisbane CBD Location
- High Remuneration | Work-life balance
- Apply with confidence while you're still in your current role!
- Mixed role with back and front-end work
Due to growth and work volumes around a multi-million dollar project, an opportunity has become available for a mid-level lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is with-
- a mid-tier firm with respected Partners and sizeable team; and
- full-service construction team where you will gain experience to both back-end and front-end matters.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of complex infrastructure matters across multiple jurisdictions and sectors. Including -
- Acting for clients in relation to construction disputes as well as litigation in all superior courts, arbitration, and mediation; and
- Sectors include major commercial construction, civil works projects, infrastructure and resources.
This role is perfect for a mid-level lawyer with at least two years' experience under their belt, who is passionate about construction and ready to progress their career-
- 2 to 5 years PAE;
- Strong academics (GPA of 4.75 or above);
- Previous top, mid or national firm experience; and
- Previous experience in Construction.
Not sure where to start! This firm is an employer of choice for its quality work, pay at the top of the market, great culture (they live and breathe their staff), and they actively promote work-life balance. If you are looking for a new challenge with genuine development and progression opportunities, please apply below!
YOUR NEXT STEPS
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No:CN200821 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 H SBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.