- Litigation candidates encouraged to apply | Full training and mentoring provided, allowing you to transition into a specialist role.Career-defining
- Mid-Tier Firm with Highly Respected Partner
- Extremely Profitable Practice – High Paying Remuneration
This is a national firm that has exceptional resources here in Brisbane. What this firm does, it does well, having specialist expertise in dedicated areas of practice. It is regarded as having a preeminent Construction Practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
Working alongside these approachable Partners and one of the best mentors in the business you could learn from, you will work on some of the most significant construction matters in Queensland. If successful you will work directly to a range of clients across relevant industries and can expect to handle complex back-end construction matters including:
- pursuing and defending claims under construction contracts including variations, prolongation claims/extensions of time, liquidated damages, delay costs, latent conditions, construction defects, set-offs, and contract termination issues);
- product and equipment defects;
- construction related indemnity issues and design flaws;
- some subcontractors' charges and high value Security of Payment claims including adjudications under BCIPA and appeals to adjudicators' decisions;
- arbitration's and expert determinations;
- various project disputes; and
- contract risk management.
1-4 YEARS PAE LAWYER
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2 years PAE (applications considered up to Associate level);
- Litigation or Construction experience from a recognised specialist, mid or top-tier firm (both front and back end candidates considered); and
- An ability to draft clear and commercially-oriented advice.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
This practice is one of Brisbane's most successful firms with a great reputation in the marketplace. Be recognised for your efforts and expect to be rewarded well. In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package in line with top-tier firms;
- Excellent resources and secondment opportunities;
- Mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL250119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.