- A top-tier firm with high values and an impressive culture.
- It is one of the largest law firms in Queensland and has a strong international alliance.
- Range of front and back-end construction matters covering multiple sectors including commercial, industrial, roads, rail, defence, residential, retail, health, education, energy and resources and telecommunications.
- You will be exposed to both private and public sector stakeholders including local and state governments.
- If successful, you will be involved in the preparation and negotiation of projects and contract documents as well as advising clients on the procurement, structuring and delivery of projects.
- To apply for this role you need 3 years’ experience in construction matters (both front and back end candidates considered).
- Applications considered up to Senior Associate Level.
- You will also have a balanced GPA (of 4.75 or above) and a can-do attitude.
- Along with the competitive remuneration in line with other top-tier firms this firm has one of the best Parental Leave schemes of all Australian law firms.
- Expect the high values of this firm to come through in their staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN301219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.