- Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many.
- They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
- This is a rare mixed construction role with 80% Back end and 20% front end on offer.
- Construction Litigation work will include contractual disputes, time related claims such as liquidated damages, variation and latent condition claims, defective work and negligent claims, disputes concerning release of security and debt recovery.
- Your front-end work will consist of acting for building and civil contractors, principals, architects, engineers, and other consultants in relation to various types of projects.
- This includes the mining sector, road and rail infrastructure, health and aged care developments as well as commercial and residential developments.
- To be successful you will require at least 5 Years Post Admission Experience in Construction Law.
- Ideally, you will be at or fast approaching Senior Associate Level.
- This is an employer of choice with genuine work life balance on offer.
- They are willing to pay well for the right person and have a great work culture.
- You will be a valued team member from day one!
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN060520 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.