- This a market leading mid-tier firm with a reputation second to none, based in beautiful Brisbane CBD offices.
- This is a rare mixed construction role with 80% Back end and 20% front end on offer.
- Construction Litigation work will include contractual disputes, time related claims such as liquidated damages, variation and latent condition claims, defective work and negligent claims, disputes concerning release of security and debt recovery.
- Your front-end work will consist of acting for building and civil contractors, principals, architects, engineers, and other consultants in relation to various types of projects.
- This includes the mining sector, road and rail infrastructure, health and aged care developments as well as commercial and residential developments.
- To be successful you will require at least 5 Years Post Admission Experience in Construction Law.
- Ideally, you will be at or fast approaching Senior Associate Level.
- This is an employer of choice with genuine work life balance on offer.
- They are willing to pay well for the right person and have a great work culture.
- You will be a valued team member from day one!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN100719 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.