- This is a specialist firm with a full-service construction team where you will gain experience to both back-end and front-end matters.
- Due to growth and work volumes around a multi-million-dollar project, an opportunity has become available for a junior lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Work on a range of complex infrastructure matters across multiple jurisdictions and sectors.
- You will act for clients in relation to construction disputes as well as litigation in all superior courts, arbitration, and mediation.
- Sectors include major commercial construction, civil works projects, infrastructure and resources.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years PAE; Previous top, mid or national firm experience;
- Previous experience in Commercial Litigation; and
- Experience in construction law will obviously be well regarded yet is NOT a mandatory prerequisite.
In return for your talents this firm is offering:
- High standard of clients to work with and matters to work on;
- Impressive salary package;
- Bi-annual bonuses to all staff;
- Work closely with industry leaders' partners;
- Excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN241218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.