- A full service law firm with offices across Australia.
- They have experienced significant growth in recent years and rated as one of the fastest growing firms in QLD.
- ASX top 200 listed companies, mid-sized corporates, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
- This position will involve advising on a wide range of legal issues affecting construction and engineering projects including:
- Dispute resolution;
- Security of payment; and
- Advising on, drafting and negotiating construction contracts and associated documentation.
- The successful candidate will have at least 6 years’ experience in back-end construction matters.
- You will have come from a national firm and be able to work well in a team environment.
- This firm offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across large & exciting matters for a high calibre of clientele.
- Grow your expertise in a fruitful and supportive environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN070119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.