This firm offers the full range of commercial legal solutions and has an excellent reputation for providing superior legal services to their corporate clients.
As a sizeable national law firm with more than a decade invested in its Brisbane practice, this firm continues its already successful expansion with aggressive and strategic growth plans driven by extremely active clients.
The firm is now seeking a talented corporate advisory lawyer with a minimum of 4+ years experience to join their highly-regarded practice. You will work across a range of matters:
- regulated and unregulated mergers and acquisitions,
- equity capital markets,
- private equity,
- corporate advisory,
- corporate restructures,
- partnerships and co-ownership structures,
- joint ventures,
- franchising, TMT & IP,
- competition issues,
- complex commercial agreements,
- ASX and Corporations Act compliance,
- funds management, as well as
- privacy and data protection.
WHAT YOU NEED
Ideally a minimum of 4 years Corporate Advisory experience where your skills have been allowed to develop in that corporate commercial stream.
In addition, you will have developed some team management, mentorship skills and a high level of commercial acumen and a strong client focus.
WHAT YOU GET
A competitive and extremely generous salary package is on offer for this successful candidate, plus bonuses on reasonable KPI's.
With 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating to mid or top tier practices, all while providing critical intelligence on:
- Individual profitability of the relevant firms;
- Partnership structures and equity distribution;
- Strategic growth plans;
- Intra/Cross practice compatibility;
- Historical transitions;
- Performance expectations; as well as
- Partnership culture and idiosyncrasies (trust us when we say that no one firm is perfect).
THE NEXT STEPS
At LawStaff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move.
For an uncompromisingly confidential discussion, please contact us on either: